The City of Cranston

Contact this Department

Public Works

Trees and Water

Tree Maintenance Program:
Trees within public rights-of-way are maintained by the City as specified in City Code.

Public Water Supply:
Most of Cranston is serviced by the Providence Water Supply Board, (401) 521-6300, while a small portion of the city is serviced by the Kent County Water Authority, (401) 821-9300.

^ back to top